Skip to main content

Eat at Jo's

Well, you can't really eat at Jo's, but those recipes she posts make you wish you could.

Jo Wake was kind enough to mention Precious Atonement on her blog today. As a special treat, she's including a recipe for a dish that was mentioned in the book. I hope you'll pay her a visit. :)

In other news...

It's my mother's birthday today. 
Happy Birthday, Mom! :D


Precious Atonement is on sale for 99c. 
Only a few days left!


Kindle  ~  Nook

(P.S. Check my IWSG post today for a giveaway.)

Thanks for visiting. :)


Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your mom! Her birthday is exactly one week after mine :). I hope she has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I took her lunch and a bag of gifts--I hope she did. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    Hope your mother had a nice birthday. I can't eat at Jo's but it sounds like sha's a great cook.
    Shalom,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. = )